This Micro BEC is ideal for step-down voltage applications.
It features step-down switch mode, high-efficiency synchronous rectification, and the ability to step down from an input voltage of up to 22V to a low output stable voltage.
It offers a very compact solution to achieve 2A/3A output current over a wide input supply voltage (7.4 to 22V).
* Short the solder pad for 12V output voltage is 12V 2A. When de-soldered, the output voltage is 5V 3A.
- Step-down switch mode
- High-efficiency synchronous
- Wide 7.4V to 22V Input voltage range
- The voltage output can be 5V or 12V adjustable. (default 5V)
- Input voltage: 2-6S (7.4-22V)
- BEC Output: 5V/3A, 12V/2A (default 5V/3A)
- Size: 15x9x1mm
- Weight: 0.1g
- x1 Voltage Regulator 2-6S (7.4-22V)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.