The Unify Evo is packed full of amazing features and delivers the quality that TBS is known for!
The Swiss Army Knife of Video Transmitters
We packed all the features that we could into the smallest form factor possible. When we set out to make this video transmitter we were looking to make something that would fit all use cases for analogue video transmitters ever envisioned. Long range, racing, freestyle, wings, cars. You name it, the VTx will shine in this application! More features are still under development and they can be loaded via the TBS AgentX with the onboard USB port.
The VTx is capable of processing the camera image. So we taught it to read barcodes! This means the VTx no longer needs to be transmitting to set channels, and setting channels can be done in the pits. It also means no more guesswork what channel the VTx is on, simply point it at the barcode of your choice and it will move to that channel or power level! There are many more exciting features coming with this technology, stay tuned and barcode on!
CrossFire (CRSF), SmartAudio 2.1, PWM, PitMode
CRSF is the defacto standard in FPV and racing drones, so it makes sense that this video transmitter can both understand as well as speak CRSF. For compatibility, the VTx also speaks SA 2.1 and has the teamrace-friendly pitmode feature. PWM controls allow you to use the VTx with any radio and product. For example, you may have it on your R/C cars, R/C motorcycles or other devices that don’t have flight controllers or Crossfire and control the VTx button with a switch or button you have on the radio.
- Operating Voltage: 6V – 26V (2S – 6S)
- Supply current: (25mW) ~ 0.11A | (100mW) ~ 0.13A | (400mW) ~ 0.18A | (full power) ~ 0.24A
- Operating Temperature: watch for normal airflow
- Video Input Impedance: 75 Ohm
- Weight: 7g
- Dimensions: 30 x 23 x 5.5mm
- Antenna Connector: u.FL socket
- Video Format: NTSC/PAL
- Audio: Microphone included
- Output Power: 14dBm (25mW), 20dBm (100mW), 26dBm (400mW), 29dBm (800mW)
- 1x TBS UNIFY EVO 5G8 Video transmitter
- 1x u.FL pigtail SMA
- 1x Power, Camera and CRSF cables
* HAM license is required for operation on HAM channels, and HAM power levels! The VTx ships with only legal channels enabled, please consult the manual on unlocking procedure.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.