The ORT 3 Turn Helical is ideal for long range flying and for goggle mounted modules. Hand made and individually tuned.
The helical design has a 180ohm impedance which is not matched with our FPV system with 50ohm impedance. Hence so-called helical tuning is the most important part to ensure the antenna match with our FPV system to provide you with the most efficient directional antenna. A perfect balance between beam width vs range.
ORT 3 Turn Helical is designed to match with your circular transmitter antenna (match best with our ORT Cocktail). The Helical has better axial ratio compare to cheapo circular patch antenna with printed PCB out there. If you handle ‘hard’’ RF environment such as surrounding with building & trees or need better penetration thru obstacles, and also light enough to mount in your goggles, this is your perfect choice. Strap one and get the clearest video even on hardest RF environments.
- Hand Tuned, providing wide beam width with 180 degree coverage and greater penetration thru trees and dense material.
- High quality Enameled Supreme Wire (anti rust).
- Original Low loss RG402 cable.
- High quality acrylic, providing premium look.
- Effective range, 6~10km and beyond on 600mW VTX (depends on flying area noise level, receiver sensitivity and FPV setup)
- Freq Channel: 5600 ~ 6000 GHz
- Gain (dBi): 7 dBic
- SWR/S11: < 1:1.3
- Beam width: 180 degrees
- Polarization: Circularly Polarized - RHCP
- Gain Pattern: Directional (need to be pointed on general flying area)
- Connector: SMA
Available in blue, purple, red and white.
Check out the other ORT products we stock.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.