The Cyber XING 2207.5 is a high performing and quality motor by iFlight. The new eye-catching design has 10mm ultra-smooth NSK bearings and high-strength titanium alloy shaft.
Also available in the 1999KV version.
All new Bling-Bling Cyber design to show off at every race, but that's what XING motors is about.
XING performance refined to another level. 10mm NSK high-end bearings and bigger stator volume with increased thrust but just a little more weight and cost.
All new Bling-Bling design to show off at every race, but that's what XING motors is about.
The iFlight XING series motor is designed and named by FPV pilot & specialist Patrick Xing. Combining IFlight's high-quality motor production technology with Patrick Xing's technical expertise, a top-of-the-line motor has been produced. iFlight XING provides the most incredible power and thrust in the lightest weight. The elliptical body, powerful stator with N52H magnets and very small air gap makes iFlight XING series motor incredible new style motors.
- High-strength 4mm Titanium alloy shaft
- 10x4x4mm NSK Ultra smooth & durable bearings
- XING damping technology (o-Ring reduces bearing stress and vibration)
- 220℃ specific heat-resistant copper wire
- Advanced inner circuit design (smoother power distribution)
- Japanese Kawasaki 1200 Iron Core
- N52H High-temperature magnets
- Hex bolt shaft set screw
- Cyber XING 2207.5 Motor * 1pc
- M3*6mm screws x 4pcs
- M5*6.1mm M5 Flanged Nylon Insert Lock Nut x 1pc
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.