Tired of your drone over heating while you wait for a GPS to get a satellite lock?
Vifly has created an external power source for your GPS!! The GPS never loses power until the switch is turned off, so pilots never need to complete another fix for the whole flying session!! Winning!
- Exclusive power source for drone GPS, just turn on this unit to get satellites lock without powering up your VTX or FC, no more over-heating or burning up your VTX/Vista/AU.
- Keep the GPS always on, it never looses power until the switch is turned off, so the pilot never needs to get another fix for the whole session.
- Recharges during normal use, no need to charge it separately, it can be recharged when you are flying the quad.
- 3.3V/5V GPS switchable. It can work for both 3.3V and 5V GPS unit, select it simply via the switch.
- Acts as a lost model buzzer, VIFLY Finder 2 function is embedded that it can work as a standard buzzer or individual beeper when quad battery ejected.
What can GPS-mate do?
VIFLY GPS-mate is an external power module just for GPS, there is a switch to turn on and off the unit. With this device, once you want to fly, flip the switch to power the GPS and let it do its thing!!
Embed is also a VIFLY Finder 2 this can also work as a standard buzzer thats controlled via your radio.
- Buzzer Working Time: Up to 4 hours
- Output Current: Up to 80mA
- Buzzer Volume: Up to 90dB
- Charging Time: 1.5 Hours
- Input Voltage: .5-5.5V
- Size: 26 X 20 X 8 mm
- LiPo Voltage: 3.7V
- LiPo Size: 50mAh
- Weight: 3.5g
- 1x VIFLY GPS-mate External GPS Power Module w/ Built-In Finder 2 Buzzer
- 1x Plastic Wrap
- 1x 5pin Cable
- 1x 4pin Cable
- 1x Manual
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.