SpeedyBee F7 AIO Flight Controller With Bluetooth 3s-6s (TX600)
The SpeedyBee F7 flight controller allows you to make changes to your quad straight from your phone via bluetooth. An extremely handy feature as it saves you from lugging around your laptop when out in the field.
- MCU: STM32F722
- IMU: ICM20689
- Baro BMP280 (I2C)
- OSD BetaFlight OSD w/ AT7456E chip
- BLE Module inner connect to UART3 for remote setting with SpeedyBee App or other similar apps
- BlackBox 32MB onboard dataflash
- Current Sensor: 200A(Scale 102)
- BetaFlight Camera Control Pad: Yes
- Power input: 3s - 6s Lipo
- Power output: 5V *5(Including BZ+), the maximum load current is 2.5A. 9V * 1, the maximum load current is 2.5A.
- ESC power output: 4 * VCC output
- UART UART Pads: * 4(UART1, UART2, UART4, UART5)
- RSSI input: RSSI input solder pad
- SmartPort: Use Softserial1 to support SmartPort
- I2C: Used for external Magnetometer, Sonar, etc.
- Buzzer BZ+ and BZ- pad used for 5V Buzzer
- ESC signal S1 - S5
- LED pin: Used for WS2812 LED
- Boot button: Used to easy enter DFU mode
- Weight: ≈8.8g
- Dimension: 36.5*44*7mm