Radiomaster TX16S Hall Sensor Multi Protocol Drone Transmitter (Mode 2)
The Radiomaster TX16S is a multi protocol drone transmitter. It was designed to fill the gap in the market for a high performing open source transmitter.
Features a robust aluminium casing and a large 4.3" screen.
- Weight: 820g (with 2 x 18650 batteries installed)
- Voltage: DC7-8.4V
- Battery: 2 x 18650 (tray supplied) or 2S lipo (batteries not included)
- Current: 350mah (NO CRSF)
- Channel: 16ch
- External Micro SD slot: Card Included
- 2 x External UART Expansion Ports
Radiomaster TX16s features:
- STM32F429BIT6 MCU
- Industrial grade 4.3 inch 480*272 outdoor readable color screen
- Compatible with OpenTX
- Wheel menu button
- Full Size HALL sensor gimbals with CNC Aluminum Facia.
- Internal Multi-protocol RF System
- Native Full Speed TBS Crossfire support (400K)
- Supports Telemetry (Protocol and Receiver dependent)
- Memory 16M (can be expanded by Micro SD card)
- Voice function
- Touch Screen (activated in future OpenTX software releases)
- Vibration reminder function
- Improved JR module slot
- 6-Flight Mode Buttons (Pixhawk, custom functions and more!)
- Three-color LED status display
- USB-C Charging port.
- USB-C Simulator and PC connection port.
- External UART ports to expand the capabilities of your radio.
- 1x RadioMaster TX 16S Multi-Protocol RF Module OpenTX 2.4GHz RC Transmitter w/ Hall Gimbals (Mode 2)