The new F411-ONE from Matek Systems is a STM32F411 based flight controller with integrated SPI_RX for binding with FrSky transmitters.
It has onboard BEC with 5V/2A output and 4 Dshot outputs.
For that superlight build you can also use this FC with the Matek video transmitter VTX-HV.
N.B. These currently only work with D8/D16 International Firmware they will also work with D8 EU LBT if you run the latest version of OpenTX on your transmitter.
Check out our other flight controllers that we have available.
- MCU: 100MHz STM32F411CEU6
- IMU: MPU6000 gyro/accelerometer (SPI)
- OSD: BetaFlight OSD w/ AT7456E chip
- SPI RX: module 2500-2431, Frsky_X or Frsky_D protocol
- VCP, UART1, UART2
- WS2812 Led Strip : Yes
- Beeper : Yes
- PPM: RX2 pad
- Blackbox: No
- SBUS input: No
- I2C1 SDA & SCL: No
- Input: 6~30V (3~6S LiPo) w/TVS protection
- PDB: 4x30A (Max.4x46A)
- BEC: 5V 2A cont. (Max.3A)
- LDO 3.3V: Max.300mA
- Current Sensor 184A (Scale 179)
- Battery Voltage Sensor: 1:10 (Scale 110)
- 3x LEDs for FC STATUS (Blue) , RX (Green) and 3.3V indicator(Red)
- 4x PWM / DShot outputs
- 2x UARTs
- 1x Group of G/S1/S2/S3/S4 pads for 4in1 ESC Signal/GND
- 4x pairs of corner pads for ESC Power connections
- 1x Side-press button for BOOT(DFU) mode
- 1x Side-press button for RX bind
- 36x46mm PCB with 30.5mm mounting holes
- w/ 1x Rubycon ZLH 35V/470uF (Low ESR)
- w/ 6x silicon grommets M4 to M3
- w/ 2x IPEX- 2.4G antenna 15cm
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.