ISDT Q6 Nano 200W DC Charger
The ISDT Q6 Nano is a 200W portable charger, so small that it can slip into your back pocket!! Perfect for charging packs on your quad trips and holidays.
The ISDT Q6 Nano 200W is cheapest ISDT charger to date. It has a new ergonomic design and 8A maximum charging current (200W total).
ISDT chargers feature an innovative and intuitive interface giving the user access to advanced charging features while remaining simple and easy to use, even for the novice user. Easy controls allow for fast programming.
The Q6 Nano features a 1.5" LCD screen and high-speed ARM 32bit processor that powers the scOs Operating System to provide instant booting and the operating system is specifically designed for smart charging. Firmware updates can be performed using a personal computer.
- 200W DC Battery Charger with up to 8A charge current
- 1.5″ LCD Display
- Digital Power Supply Technology
- ARM 32bit high-speed Processor
- One key control - scOs operating system which is specially designed for smart charging
- Input Voltage: DC 10-34V
- Output Voltage: 1-30V
- Charge Current: 0.1-8.0A
- Discharge Current: 0.1-1.0A
- Max Charge Capacity: 200W
- Max Discharge Capacity: 10W
- Balancing Current: 0.5A/cell
- Balance Cells: 2-6S
- Supported Batt. Type: LiFe/Lilon/LiPo/LiHv (1-6S), NiMH/Cd(1-16S), Pb(1-12S)
- Display: 1.5” 240×320 IPS LCD
- Operating Temperature: 0-40°C
- Storage Temperature: -20-60°C - Dimensions: 72x72x32 mm
- Weight: 120g
- ISDT Q6 Nano 200W Charger with XT60 male connectors built-in
Optional but not included: