iFlight XING X2207 2-6S FPV NextGen Motor 2750KV/2450KV
iFlight have worked together with FPV pilot and specialist Patrick Xing to create the XING series. These motors deliver incredible power and thrust while maintaining a low weight.
The 4mm Titanium alloy shaft and high-quality N52H magnets surrounded by high-temperature resistant windings. It means that the iFlight XING series motor can be pushed to the limit. The sturdy structure and high-quality materials make iFlight XING performs like a beast.
Check out the other motors from iFlight!
- Elliptical body, high-strength Titanium alloy shaft
- Large heat dissipation holes design (15℃ reduced compared to same range motor)
- Crush resistant damping bearing, eliminate vibration effectively
- 50%-80% optimal throttle output, best efficiency
- 160mm cable length for different frames and setups
- CNC high-precision machining 7075 aluminum Bell and Base
- 220℃ Pacific Heat-Resistant Copper Wire, Solid Wire Winding
- Electromagnetically matched magnets and stator
- Japanese Kawasaki 1200 Iron Core
- N52H High-temperature magnets
- Motor wire protected
- Hex bolt shaft set screw
- Dynamically balanced
- 34.6g with wires