The iFlight XING Camo motors feature standard M3 16mmx16mm mounting pattern which allows it to be used with any frames on the market. They have a high-strength 4mm titanium alloy shaft and a non-slip design on the contact surface, between the motors and propellers increasing friction and durability.
Available in 2750KV.
- New technology coating elliptical body
- High-strength 4mm Titanium alloy shaft
- Large heat dissipation holes design (15℃ lower compared to same size motor)
- Crush resistant damping bearing, eliminate vibration effectively
- 50%-80% optimal throttle output, best efficiency
- 160mm cable length for different frames and setups
- CNC high-precision machining 7075 aluminum Bell and Base
- 220℃ Pacific heat-resistant copper wire & solid winding
- Electromagnetically matched magnets and stator
- Japanese Kawasaki 1200 Iron Core
- N52H High-temperature magnets, NSK bearings
- Motor wires protected
- Hex bolt shaft set screw
- Dynamically balanced
- 34.4g with 160mm 20 AWG wires (32.2g with 50mm 20 AWG wires)
- XING Camo 2207 Motor * 1pc
- Hardware set * 1 bag
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.