Caddx has released a smaller version of the popular Ratel, the Baby Ratel - it has everything that is loved on the former version, now scaled down to nano size.
The small form factor makes it ideal for Toothpick (such as the BetaFPV Twig) and Ultramicro builds.
The Baby Ratel is switchable between different aspect ratios and PAL or NTSC to suit your needs.
- Image sensor: 1/1.8" Inch starlight HDR sensor
- Horizontal resolution: 1200TVL
- TV system: NTSC & PAL (changeable)
- Image: 16:9 & 4:3 (changeable)
- WDR: Super WDR (HDR)
- Min. illumination: Starlight
- Lens: 1.8mm
- Synchronisation: Internal
- Electronic shutter: PAL: 1/50~100,000; NTSC: 1/60~100,000
- S/N ratio: >60dB (AGC OFF)
- Video output: CVBS
- Camera OSD: OSD
- DNR: 3-DNR
- Language: ENG/FRANCE/RUS/SPA/PU/KOREA/CHN/JAPAN
- Day/Night: Auto/Color/B&W/EXT
- Dimensions: 14x14x19mm
- Wide power input: DC 3.3-5.5V
- Work temperature: -20℃~+60℃
- Work humidity: 20%~80%
- Weight: 4.6g (N.W.)
- 1x camera
- 1x 5D-OSD menu board
- 1x 14mm-19mm case
- 1x FPV silicone cable B (2-pin port for both side)
- 1x Internal hexagonal wrench
- 8x screws
- 1x warranty card
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.