BetaFPV has released V2 of their insanely popular Naked Camera case. This new case is now made with a new injection molding process and is easier to install onto your quad. Designed to be used with a GoPro HERO6/7.
(This case and BEC board fit for GoPro HERO6 and GoPro HERO7 Black. Will NOT work with GoPro HERO8).
- Item: Case V2 for Naked Camera
- Weight: 6.57g
- Output: 5V@2A
- Voltage: 2-4S
How to Assemble:
- Step 1: Assemble the BEC board on the GoPro motherboard.
- Step 2: Hold the camera lens and the camera board at the same time, be careful when you assemble the board on the case.
- Step 3, 4: Screw the GoPro motherboard with the M1.4*5 and M1.4*8screws as shown below
- Step 5: Install the light pipe as shown below.
- Step 6: Install the back case, and screw the board with M1.4*8 screws as shown below.
- 1 * BEC Board for Naked Camera
- 1 * Case V2 for Naked Camera
- 1 * GH1.25 Power Cable (90mm 30AWG)
- 1 * Pack of Screws
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.