Beta85X Cinewhoop For Naked GoPro With FRsky XM+
- Install customized EOS2 V2 camera and A01 VTX，you can enjoy the real-time FPV feds and low RF interference on flight.
Pad is available for pilots to control the GoPro recording via the radio transmitter.
- With the pluggable connector, which is easier to connect with your flight controller for power supply and recording.
- Equipped with an adjustable camera mount of 0-50° for FPV film shooting.
- Item: Beta85X for Naked Camera
- Weight: 67.77g (without GoPro HERO or battery)
- F4 AIO Brushless FC 12A V2 (BLHeli_S)
- Frame: Beta85X Frame V2
- Motors: 1105 5000KV Brushless motor
- Props: 2" 4-Blades Props
- Receiver Option: Frsky XM+ / TBS Crossfire
- Camera: Betafpv EOS V2 Camera
- Recommended battery: 450mAh 4s 75C battery (not included)
The idea of Naked Camera
Based on the discussion of the cinewhoop, we designed a BEC board and a fitting case for Naked GoPro HERO6/7 to make it as a whole GoPro Lite camera. With a pluggable connector and a lightweight of 29g, easier to install on your cinewhoop for FPV filming.
So what is the special of the BEC board? It is integrated with the 5V@2A BEC, the stock GoPro buttons, LED and remote recording, solving the problem of the unstable power supply and redundant FPC connect way. The current BEC board fits for GoPro HERO6 and GoPro HERO7 Black.
- 1 * Beta85X for Naked Camera
- 1 * BEC Board for Naked Camera
- 1 * Case for Naked Camera
- 1 * GH1.25 Power Cable (80mm 30AWG)
- 1 * Pack of Screws
*Please note that the Naked camera and the battery are not included.