The GEPRC F722 45A AIO Flight Controller is powered by an STM32F722 MCU. The AIO has 5 UART ports which allow more external devices to be connected. The AIO weighs only 8.8g and includes 25.5mmx25.5mm mounting holes.
GEPRC includes a 6-pin connector for the DJI AIR UNIT MODULE to allow for quick plug and play.
The BLheili_S 45A ESC can handle 45A continuous current(55A burst) and supports 2-6S lipo batteries.
- MCU: STM32F722,with strong performance and higher computing speed.
- It has 5 full UART ports, which can connect more external devices
- Design 6p connector for DJI AIR UNIT MODULE, and just plug and play .
- The BLheili_S 45A ESC can handle 45A continuous current(55A burst), which totally supports a 2-6S lipo battery, which can bring the drone a stronger flight performance.
- Support OSD parameter adjustment, buzzer, led and other functions.
- 8g ultra light weight
- 5mm * 25.5mm mounting hole, suitable for most frames
- Model Name: GEP-F722-45A AIO V2
- MCU: STM32F722
- IMU: 42688 gyro/accelerometer(SPI)
- Firmware target: GEPRC_F722_AIO
- OSD: Betaflight OSD w/ AT7456Ev
- UART Ports: R1 T1 / R2 T2 / R3 T3 / R4 T4 / R5 T5
- Beeper: YES
- LED: YES
- USB: Micro USB
- BEC output: 5V@1A
- Integrated LC Filter
- ESC MCU: 8BB21F16G
- Continuous current: 45A
- MAX current: 55A (10s)
- Input: 2~6S
- Supports: Dshot600,Oneshot,Multishot
- BlackBox: 16Mb
- Target: G_H_30
- Size: 32x32mm Board
- Mounting Hole: 25.5×25.5mm
- Weight: 8.8g
- 1x GEPRC F722 45A AIO V2
- Accessories (Capacitor, Cables, Anti Vibration Rings)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.